Thursday, September 2, 2010

72 Self-Portraits Project



My 72 self-portraits each form a letter that spells out a sentence about me in Italian. Each letter is uniquely formed. I found a new movement/position to form each letter. The sentence is: Graphic Design e della moda di design sono le mie passioni. Il mondo e la mia ispirazione. 
(Translation: Graphic Design and fashion design are my passions. The world is my inspiration.) 

The reason I wrote the sentence in Italian is because I have a dream of someday working as a designer in Italy. I am also currently studying the language and hope to one day be fluent. 

The composition/arrangement of the letters is abstract at sight. However, I got my idea for the design from a cursive letter "S." My composition is arranged in an area of a close-up of a cursive letter "S," my first initial.

(Click the image to make it larger!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment